Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S23 Ultra Sim connection issues

Kaywest
Investigator
Investigator

Hello

I upgraded to a Samsung S23 Ultra refurbished phone on 15th December and have only just set the phone up the last few days. I have dual sim inside the phone and both sims intermittently display no sim with the circle with a cross through icon showing throughout the day. In the mornings both sims are not connected and I have to reboot the phone and toggle things on and off. I am missing calls as people are unable to get through to me or maps etc cuts out with no connection. I have tried reinserting sims, restarting, settings recommended etc with no joy. 

Anyone able to advise any solutions? If not how am I able to return this phone for a replacement?

Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Kaywest 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Where did you purchase the phone? 

Are both SIM cards on different networks? 

Leanne 🙂

Hi,

I purchase the phone directly from EE online as an upgrade. Yes the sims are both different networks.

Kay

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks very much @Kaywest 

I would suggest giving us a call on 150, our tech guides will run through some troubleshooting with you and let you know what is needed 🙂

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Kaywest 

It's a firmware issue UI 6 and Samsung are aware but haven't fixed it. 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s23-series/s23-no-network-connection-after-the-latest-upd...

I have the same issue on my unbranded direct from Samsung device. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.