cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s24+ restart issues

biz387
Explorer

Im getting pretty frustrated.  New phone delivered 3 days ago, and it restarts several times a day I would estimate it has done it 30 times since Friday.  I have searched the net and  found a lot of reports that this is happening with Samsung phones and Ive tried many of the fixes.  Safe mode, clearing cache partition.. clearing space, deleteing apps.. AOD disable etc..

I have to rely on my phone as my alarm in the morning and after it restarts I have no confidence the alarms are going to go off.

Any suggestions before I just send it back?

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@biz387    If it was a store sale you need to go back to the store and you should be given a replacement device as it’s faulty.  If it was a online or phone sale you need to call customer service to report the issue so it can be arranged to have the device returned and replacement sent to you,  

bristolian
Legend
Legend

You should not have to perform a fraction of the actions you already have, on such a new device.

Faulty phones are replaced with brand-new ones within the first 30days, if they were supplied by EE. Instore replacements may need to be first confirmed faulty by a CS Q&A-style check.

biz387
Explorer

So I took the advice and reported it faulty.  The replacement was received Friday.  0 restarts.  I am staggering setting it up.. case on friday.. screen protector saturday and the update tomorrow