cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 fe battery life

Kazjaz50
Investigator
Investigator

I've had the s21 fe just over a month but I'm having to charge it a couple of times a day. More then my old phone that was 2 years old. I'm not doing anything out the ordinary on it ....play some games watch a few videos but also not doing anything different to what I was on my A71 

18 REPLIES 18
354-
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

@Kazjaz50 - You could install a battery monitoring app to see what is what.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.digibites.accubattery&hl=en_GB&gl=US

I've found the pro version of the app very useful for my device.

I've installed it but not sure what I'm looking for ......doesn't using a app drain the battery 

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Kazjaz50 

At what % are you charging? 

You don't need a battery app as you already have one under settings - battery and device care. This will tell you what is draining your battery. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
When it's low ...I charge it at night by mid afternoon I'm having to charge
again

Hi @Kazjaz50 

When it's low? What does that mean 10% or less? 

It sounds like you are overreacting with your charging regime and don't need to charge your device. Go into the battery settings and activate %. You should get 24 hours+ depending on usage but if you are playing games then expect some decline in your battery. 

Android is very good at managing battery power and will adapt to your usage.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

I usually recharge probably about 30% 

Hi @Kazjaz50 

30% you have half a day + left on normal usage. 

Thanks

Yeah but it doesn't....that's what I'm saying

It looks like I'm the only one that has a problem with the battery draining so quickly so I'll to a shop and see what they say