cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone repair issue

Lwalder81
Investigator
Investigator

Hoping someone here can help as my local store and the repair centre can't.

I took my Flip4 phone into store last week as it wouldn't fully open. It was inspected and marked as no marks or dents. The repair centre have stated that when they received it there was a big scratch and the protector screen was missing. They have raised a quote of £420.

Has anyone experienced issues like this. I have tried raising a complaint and have called 150 as well and no-one is phoning me back.

7 REPLIES 7
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Lwalder81 

Did you obtained any written report saying it wasn't damaged before sending it in? 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Hi, yes the repair confirmation from the store states it is in good condition with no marks or dents. Thanks 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Lwalder81,

When did you raise your complaint?

James

Hi James, I raised the complaint on the 12th July.

I eventually spoke with 150 and they said they couldn't help and to raise with the repair centre. They have now advised that I need to contact the store but I have already done this and they say they are unable to help.

Many thanks

Liz

James_B

Hi @Lwalder81,

I would have expected you to have received an update on your complaint by now. Did you raise it online?

James

Yes I raised it online, I did receive an automated email confirmation that it had been received, but nothing since 

Thanks

Liz

James_B

Hi @Lwalder81,

Please can you fill out the online form again, letting the team know that you haven't received a response as of yet?

Thanks

James