cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet on mobile hot-spot.

Nomex
Explorer

Recently my Samsung galaxy s22 ultra has stopped allowing PCs to connect to WiFi hot-spot. It used to work in the past and unable to explain why it suddenly stopped working. I use this for work and personal laptops, I have had an update since this issue started and nothing has changed.

3 REPLIES 3
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @Nomex,

Is the hotspot not visible visible to the PC or are you just having trouble connecting. if so, do you see any errors while attempting to connect?

You could try toggling on/off aeroplane mode and restarting the device too.

Thanks,
Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM

On both PC/laptops they connect to the WiFi network but the connection says "secure. No Internet". I regularly use airplane mode and toggle WiFi/Bluetooth as required. My personal laptop is also tethered to the phone so used this as fault finding just to discover it was exactly the same. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi and welcome to the community, @Nomex 

I recommend speaking to our technical support team so they can run some tests on it with you.

Chris