cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction accepted 10 pounds but failure with charging SIM card

Robson2024
Visitor

Hi,

I am writing this message because  there was no option to call on 0800 956 6042, cuz all workers are busy.
   I've received an sms message. I should give more information to finish the order, but my bank has accepted the transfer. I don't know what it could be as I went through all the proceedings of payment of 10 pound for 8gb internet, minutes etc.
In the message above is something about dispatching some parcel, but I don't need an additional SIM card, because I just wanted to charge that one I already have with a number: ***********, and that's pretty much it.
I didn't expect charging a sim card could be so extremely complicated.
May I ask for help with this?

Thank you
Robert

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]
1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Robson2024 : Sounds like you ordered a new £10 PAYG SIM, rather than topping-up your existing PAYG SIM with £10.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)