cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third Party Fraud

Danii3
Explorer

I have just logged onto my online account and it’s showing I’ve paid my bill as requested when I rang, I paid the amount it automated requested. 

As my phone wasn’t reconnected at any point I went online to check my payment had been accepted which it has. So I assume it will be reconnected tomorrow. 

however whilst looking I have also found my next bills has a third party charge of £220.74!!! A charge I have NOT made to my account. 

who do I go to within EE to have this charge removed from my next bill? I’m a single mum of 3, I can barely keep up with my monthly bill as it is considering everything else rising. Without having to pay for other peoples fraud errors on my account! 

I cannot afford that kind of money and I won’t be paying it either! I did not authorise that transaction to be made. Please someone help me get this sorted?! 😭😭

3 REPLIES 3
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Danii3,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

What is the charge listed as on your bill?

James

Hi James,

it’s saying unidentified, I can’t find any information on it. I just know 100% that I will never have authorised any kind of payment that size. 
My children never touch my phone either so I know they won’t have done something by accident. This is 100% a fraudulent transaction. 

thanks 

danii

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Danii3,

Our Customer Care Team will be happy to check what the charges are for if you get in touch.

James