cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service from 150

Profile closed
Not applicable

Hi

I am a very light user and recieved a text message about disconnecting my service as I had not made a chargeable call etc within the last 6 months, this is incorrect. the text was sent by EE on the 9th April 2024, I understand that sending a text is a chargeable action, I had sent texts on  the 9/04/2024, 18/03/2024, 11/12/23, 09/10/23,  also on the 11/12/03 I topped up with £10 bring the then ballance up to £10.11p.  Today I checked my balance and it is £7.11p  which means that during the period from topping up I have made chargable actions to the tune of £3.00, so either the email was sent out in error on the 9th April or something else is going on?  

I also tried to call 150 and the other number supplied, the only service I recieved was my balance then the line went quiet, I was not given any opportunity to speak to anyone, no options given, just stated my balance then went silent, last call was over 7 minutes and still silent.  To say one is a bit miffed by this is an understatement, the phone is used for internet banking,  I know EE don't make a lot of money out of me, maybe that is the idea?  to get me to pay more?  if so then the tactics being used are very underhanded, I am a pensioner and cannot understand why I can't speak to a human being via 150 and have this resolved, disconnect the phone and I am cut of from my bank, taking the monies I have in credit is in my view criminal no matter the terms and conditions, as far as I am concerned I have made chargable calls since topping up which was LESS than 6 months to the tune of £3.00.   If I am required to spend a set amount then this amount should be stated, ie, X amount of pounds per month, not be so vague with the making a chargable call/text etc because as far as I am conderned I have done that yet still my number is going to be disconnect and my credit taken by EE. 

My preffered method of communication is via text by someone working for EE, there is no need for anyone else to reply to this as in my experience people give advice that is simply not wanted or irrelevant, only reply if there is something I have missed and need to know and is helpful, and please note, I cannot get any service bar my balance information from dialing any of the phone numbers given by EE, this is insane.

Many thanks for those who can resolve this issue.  again my preffered method is via text of EE can contact me directly via Email.

Kind regards

JD.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Profile closed  No one will email you from here and no one will text you via this public forum.   If you wish to speak with customer services you need to call the them.  

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Profile closed
Not applicable

Forgot to add that the only reason for my posting here is that I have no other option available to me.

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Profile closed  No one will email you from here and no one will text you via this public forum.   If you wish to speak with customer services you need to call the them.  

Profile closed
Not applicable

Thank you Chriss,  I used a landline to phone them and was told not to worry, though I wasn't inspired with confidence as they said the system only went back to  Sept last year and it must have been a glitch error, to be honest it felt more like a data gathering operation than an actual resolution but I have been assured the number will not be disconnected, thats the main thing, just ensure I send a couple of texts a month or make a phone call and this should never happen again.

Again many thanks as if it wasn't for your reply I would never have known that my issue could not be resolved here.