Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE Pack charge

Mark-Loat
Investigator
Investigator

Hello,

I recently moved back to PAYG from PAYM , I wanted to know if I bought a £20 pack (That's the old one) and if I bought it to just get mobile data outside the house for the moment, would I be charged for buying 2 packs

@James_B  could you help me with the issue,

Mark,

2 REPLIES 2
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mark-Loat 

Welcome to the community.

Do you have an active pack now? You can only have one pack running at a time. You can add an extra data add-on to run alongside your current pack, but if your pack still has a data allowance left, I'm not sure why you would do that.

Chris

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

What do you mean by the "old one"?

If you have a pack at the mo' you could buy a 2nd pack but it would be held pending until current pack expires. What would be the point of that?

If you current pack has run out of data you could buy another pack & then text NOW to 150 to make it start immediately replacing the old pack.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)