cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lenovo tablet

Kh171
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone on here have problems with their tablet. I got a Lenovo tablet when I up graded my phone and it's driving me up the wall this Lenovo tablet as a complete new software put in it, due to the other software crashing. Now this tablet keeps turning off it takes ages to load up, if I am doing an email the tablet reverts back to the home screen not once but 3 times. I then have to suffer a complete black screen that will not turn off, I cannot even do a restart as it won't let me. I will never get anything from EE again because talking to them is like talking to a shop dummy they just don't listen to what is being said, their customer services are just as bad all they are bothered about is being the top dog in the mobile phone world. I wouldn't recommend EE to anyone not even if they was the last phone company in the world. I am pigging fed up with it all does nothing work right from EE.

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kh171 

Welcome to the community.

I know you're saying that you've already spoken to our technical support team, but that is exactly what you need to do. They'll be able to run through a diagnostic test with you to try and help find out what's causing the problem and advise you further.

Chris

I wish I could go down to the ee shop but at the moment I am house/flat
bound as I can't walk far due to a very swollen leg that's leaking fluid.
But thanks for your help Chris
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

That doesn't sound great, @Kh171. I hope your leg is better soon.

I would definitely encourage you to try speaking to the technical support team over the phone though, they'll do their best to help you.

Chris