Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

30 mins roam anywhere not working

Currently aboard outside the EU. Have purchase the 30 mins roam anywhere while speaking to customer service before my departure.Now that I am abroad, I have no network/line and I am unable to contact EE due to no network and no online tool....What do...

Re: Data very slow

Hey I’ve just switched plans on my ee where I pay 16 pounds extra every month for 125GB when I received this data is has been very slow when I do a speed test it peaks to around 0.7-0.5. I also restarted the device took out the sim cleaned it nothing...

Djyar_ by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Re: Roam Abroad Pass in USA

I have spoken with EE customer service and they have confirmed that while in the USA with a Roaming Pass the following applies:data allowance the same as in the EE UK contractcalls and texts to the UK the same as per contract, hence if unlimited here...

Resolved! EU Roaming

Hi, Im with a phone plan that has the EU roaming addon for £2.29 per day listed as active, but im not sure what this does and why I have it? I live in the UK so why do I need EU roaming? Thanks

Hearing my voice messages

Hi, I just switched from BT to EE.  All good except:  with BT, I would call 1571 to hear my voice messages.  Now I get "This number is not available from this network."  I know I have a voice message.  How can I listen to it?  Thanks

Resolved! Re: Not receiving calls or texts

I am receiving texts but all incoming calls all go straight to EE voicemail, have tried phoning techies but they have no answer at all, it's dire. A complete disaster.