cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming in Canada with Roaming Pass (text/calls to Canadian numbers included?)

Zverdun
Visitor

I have the Roaming pass activated. I just arrived in Canada and the automatic text I received from EE tells me I can use my minutes, texts and data at no extra cost.

But that same message also tells me what the costs are for calling or texting to countries outside the EU.

Finally, when I checked the EE app and the roaming costs for Canada, it tells me calls to the country I am are included (so that would mean Canada included), but then later on it says calls to numbers outside the EU are excluded (so that would mean Canada not included). 

So my question is: while in Canada can I call and text Canadian numbers for free?

Thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Zverdun : Yes, & to the EU.

The statement saying the costs for calling or texting countries outside the EU is worded badly; it should be qualified by "excepting the country you're in".

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Zverdun : Yes, & to the EU.

The statement saying the costs for calling or texting countries outside the EU is worded badly; it should be qualified by "excepting the country you're in".

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)