Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE WiFi hotspot

Jimbobjack
Investigator
Investigator

Hi all

does anyone know if EE hotspot access is included with an EE mobile pay monthly contract?

6 REPLIES 6
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Jimbobjack 

Please see here:

https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/manage-use/using-phone-features/how-do-i-access-wifi-coverage-boost

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jimbobjack Yes you can access it that’s why it’s there.    Why would EE make this available if you can not access it. 

Well it won’t let me log in using my EE account credentials.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Jimbobjack 

You won't need to log in to use the WiFi Coverage Boost, please see our How Do I Access WiFi Coverage Boost, page for full details 🙂

If you're trying to connect to EE WiFi this is different to the WiFi Coverage Boost, this is free for new EE Broadband and BT Broadband customers. You can buy a voucher for short-term access here, you can find out more information on how to get access here.

Leanne. 

I’m not trying to connect to WiFi boost I’m trying to connect to EE wifi to access data where there’s poor signal. From what you say it seems EE mobile customers are not eligible for complimentary access, seems rather unfair and I will be considering changing providers.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jimbobjack 

You would need to purchase a voucher to access the WiFi hotspot. Please see the Get public WiFi access page for costs. 

Thanks.

Leanne.