cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited Data pass T&C

DWW
Visitor

Hi All

I'm looking for the T&C for the Unlimited Data pass.

Is it really unlimited, 
unrestricted ?

Cheers

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @DWW

Thanks for coming here. 

All of our unlimited plans are uncapped so you can use as much data as you like, as long as it's for personal use. For more information on personal use, please see our terms and conditions.

You can find more details on our Unlimited Plans, Help page 🙂

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Leanne_T

Hi @DWW

Thanks for coming here. 

All of our unlimited plans are uncapped so you can use as much data as you like, as long as it's for personal use. For more information on personal use, please see our terms and conditions.

You can find more details on our Unlimited Plans, Help page 🙂

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

Then why, @Leanne_T , does your latter link contradict your former link, 

:

UNLIMITED PLANS
50GB fair usage policy applies outside UK. Personal, non-commercial use only.

?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T

Hi @XRaySpeX

Sorry, I'm not sure I quite understand the question, both pages refer to the fair use policy when roaming as 50GB. 

Which part is incorrect? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

@Leanne_T : Sorry, I'm getting mixed up between UK & roaming use but I would like to add to your response in answer to the OP's Q "Is it really unlimitedunrestricted " by drawing his attention to the relevant important restrictive condition that:

We will consider usage above 600GB/month to be non-personal use and have the right to apply traffic management controls to deprioritise your mobile traffic during busy periods or to move you to a business plan.

covered in both links.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T

I see, thanks @XRaySpeX

Leanne 🙂

EssexBoyEE
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

No its Unlimited Data but not Unristricted, you will be severely Speed Capped once you go past 599GB per month, or if you Gift Data from your UL Plan then the amount that you have Gifted plus your own Usage up to 600GB per month then again the Speed Cap kicks in.