cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No mobile data in Portugal

Mbishop2704
Explorer

I am in Portugal and have had 4g for the first 4 days but today I haven’t been able to use mobile data at all, I do have signal, anyone know the issue?

3 REPLIES 3
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Mbishop2704 ,

Welcome to the community,

Are you on pay as you go or contract? We would not know what the issues are as such, as you are not in the UK, that would be down to the network in Portugal. If on pay as you go, have you made sure you have enough credit, on contract have you checked roaming, call abroad and premium calls are enabled? Although that should not be the issue, as you have been able to use your data. Could you do a manual check to see if there is another network, where it might work?

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Hi, I am on a contact and everything is enabled, I have tried to manually connect to different networks but each is the same, I have signal but no mobile data in the top right of my screen

Sent from my iPhone

@Mbishop2704 , when did you get your contract? Was it before the 7 July 2021 or after? If it was after, then you would have to make sure that you pay for roam further. I would suggest taking a look here:

https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/roaming-and-international/using-your-device-abroad/what-impact-will-b...

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.