cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gifting limit weirdness

pgregg
Investigator
Investigator

My monthly refresh day is the 23rd of each month (and you can see I'm posting this within the first 20 minutes of the 23rd).

I have a reminder to do my gifting at midnight each month (although the last couple of months the app has failed to work properly or allow me to gift - but at least the website worked).  I'm forced to do this every month because any data used comes off the first 120GB giftable allowance meaning if I lave it, I can't gift as much.

Today, despite me being on an Unlimited SIM and supposed to be able to gift 120GB per month. I was only permitted to gift 103.5GB

My phone has been on wifi throughout - so not using and data (and def not using 16GB in 10 minutes).   Last month I was only able to gift 100GB.

How do I ensure I'm able to gift the max?

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Where are you? Are you in UK? Strange things happen to gifting allowances when you are outside EU on the day your UK allowances refresh.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)