Double data for BT halo

hanglauuk
Investigator
Investigator

I am a Halo customer 

But the sales do not mention for the double data 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@XRaySpeX  It’s the other way round,   Have halo get a EE mobile contract and get double data.  SEE HERE 

@hanglauuk   you’ll receive the double data 30 from EE because you have BT halo.   If you don’t get it you’ll need to call EE customer services. 

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

I can't find any information to say that you would get double data on EE Mobile contracts when taking out BT Halo. I found this BT help page referencing double data for BT Mobile though which offers double data on all BT Mobile contracts in the same household as the BT Halo.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

@XRaySpeX  It’s the other way round,   Have halo get a EE mobile contract and get double data.  SEE HERE 

@hanglauuk   you’ll receive the double data 30 from EE because you have BT halo.   If you don’t get it you’ll need to call EE customer services. 

So why the CS contact me now 

@hanglauuk , you write and ask why customer service contact you now, but what did they say or write? 

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

OK now

Call the CS 

They check out and 

give me double data 

from 160 to 320 

Thanks

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for letting us know @hanglauuk

Leanne 🙂

Yes 

Especially good if you share the data with your family members 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Yes, I'm sure they will love you for gifting data to them @hanglauuk

Leanne 🙂

Why should we have to contact EE customer service It should be automatic. The 10 percent discount is there.

maybe EE is hoping we would forget. Or can’t be bothered.