cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double data

Markollo
Explorer

Bit long winded , so i have a text from ee saying that due to contract on joining ee was not right i could leave penatly free so i phoned ee intending to get my pac code to go elsewhere (currently on a 10gb data and calls for 10.58 a month) the operator convinced me to stay if i paid 12 pound a month he would double my data ...however when signing into my ee app today i found out that i could have doubled my data at no extra cost , i really feel i have been taken for a bit of a mug to be honest , so i text the number for the double data and recieved a text back confirming the double data my question is 1 why didnt the operator just tell me about the free double data 2 will i now get 40gb of data for the 12 pounds a month i only done it this morning but nothing showing on the ee app , i have bt home broadband and ee sim only ..cant lie i feel a little let down guys

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Markollo,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂 

Were you switched to a plan new plan with double the data of your old one? If it does, you'll still be able to take advantage of the broadband data boost offer.

James

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
James_B

Hi @Markollo,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂 

Were you switched to a plan new plan with double the data of your old one? If it does, you'll still be able to take advantage of the broadband data boost offer.

James

hi thanks for reply i have requested the double data by text , had a text back shortly after saying i am eligible however its not showing on my data allowance , when my month refreshes will it show then ? Although it seems to be in the add on section of the app so does that mean that when my normal allowance is used up the double data will kick in ? Sorry just a bit confused

Leanne_T

Hi @Markollo 

If this is showing in your add-ons, this will double the data for you and once the allowance is used the extra data will start. 

Leanne.