cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Gifting stopped

Robes77
Investigator
Investigator

I’ve added 2 new sims to my account for my younger children, now I can’t gift data to my eldest child as I had done previously or the two new numbers. I chose these sims because it said data sharing was included.

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Robes77 

Welcome to the community.

Have you tried both on the app and through your My EE account? What happens when you try to gift the data?
Chris

caz123456
Explorer

i also now cant gift data, it just isnt showing up on the app like it did last month

SV-Impavidus
Explorer

Yes I have had the same. I had a pre brexit contract that gave me roaming in the EU The contract expired in September 2023. Since that dat I have not had the ability to gift data while in Europe. I have had the cap removed and been charged for use outside the EU. But only since the contract expired. I fairness EE refunded the charges. However, they changed the T's and C's without notice IE no more gifting in the EU or via the web site/app, and yet kept taking the same fees. I'll be back in the UK in a few weeks. I'll probably be saying goodbye to EE. If we cant gift data as we used to there is no point in the 3 phones I have being on EE I'll be buying local data...... Topping up local sims by the web is easy now and cheaper than an ee contract.