cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Allowance after changing Sim plan

Sarahmather
Investigator
Investigator

As I was out of contract I have just changed my sim plan to a new one. I was unlimited data and I’ve changed to 25 GB. Straight away my account says I am out of data and I will get some in 18 days …. How come I now have no data???

5 REPLIES 5
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sarahmather 

Thanks for coming here. 

Has your plan changed in your EE app? 

If you text BALANCE to 150, how much data shows remaining? 

Leanne 🙂

Hello,

my plan has changed to the new one in the app, and I’ve had my confirmation email. But the app says I have no data left and I’m in reserve. If I text 150 this is what I get. …. but I’ve only just signed up today to a 25GB sim from an unlimited 

reply from 150:

Your current charges to go onto your next bill are £1.83 (this excludes line rental, VAT & any unprocessed charges). You are on our All Rounder plan. Your current allowance is : Unlimited UK minutes and Unlimited UK texts This will reset 04 Dec 2023.
You have used 29.39MB of free data this billing period, reply FREE USAGE to see a full breakdown.

For a summary of your recent invoices and payments reply BILL. If you would like more information about your plan reply MYPLAN.

For more info on our other Text Services, reply HELP or go to ee.co.uk/text150

Leanne_T

Thanks @Sarahmather 

Can you access data on your device? 

Leanne.

Yes, but is is really really slow

Leanne_T

Thanks @Sarahmather 

I would suggest giving us a call on 150 and the team will get this looked into for you. 

Leanne 🙂