Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Data Info Text?

HJT67
Explorer

Hi All

I have 2 questions...

1.   I have just moved myself and my 2 daughters to EE from plusnet. The girls used to get a daily text informing them how much data they had left, which was really useful. Is there a way of getting that with EE?

The usage alerts tab on the website and app seems to only give the option of a Bill reminder, which I can assure you they are not interested in, as I pay the bill!

2.   I also wondered how it works if they download the app? I have done this and can see all 3 of the mobile accounts on our family plan, which I want to do, but I don't want them to have access to add-ons etc if they download the app. Is this possible?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@HJT67   1. No that’s not possible but they can text AL to 150 or look at THIS 

2 yes they can have USER access.  You need to make sure you set yourself self up a bill payer first on your account 

They need to  setup their own My EE accounts and register as the users of the phones.

Thank you, I will try and work out how to se myself up as Bill payer then try out the app on their phones.

You need to be set up as the Bill Payer under Account Settings > Manage Numbers

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)