cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add data plan

sophie-evans1
Explorer

I recently upgraded (but to a lower model which didn’t have enough storage to transfer from my old phone so decided to return the new phone). Before I realised this, it gave me the option to convert from Sim to eSim which I did. Obviously I now want to revert back to my old phone which I’m trying to do but the data plan doesn’t add automatically and won't connect to mobile data, only wifi. When I go into the mobile data settings it just has an option saying 'Add Data Plan', and when I click on this it opens my camera and asks for a QR code from my network provider. The other option is to 'enter details manually', where it asks for a SM-DP+ address, an activation code and a confirmation code. I don’t have either of these things as I just selected convert to eSim when trying to set up the new phone. Does anyone know how to sort this out?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @sophie-evans1,

Our Customer Care Team will be happy to help you activate a new eSIM if you get in touch.

Thanks

James

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@sophie-evans1    What phones are these ? 

iPhone XR, upgraded to iPhone SE (I know it’s a lower grade phone) so now trying to go back to the XR.

Sophie
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @sophie-evans1,

Our Customer Care Team will be happy to help you activate a new eSIM if you get in touch.

Thanks

James