cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5G question.

Radekradziu
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I currently have two numbers and two phones IP13promax and IP14promax, and two eSIM, most of the time on my IP13 have 5G but on IP14  haven’t got it at all on the same places. Any information what I should do to get 5G? 

6 REPLIES 6
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Radekradziu  Have you tried a network reset on the 14 ? 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Radekradziu

Thanks for coming here. 

Do you have a 5G plan for the iPhone 14? 

You can check which plan you have in your My EE account. 

Leanne 🙂

Yes, sure it was my first thing. It didn’t help..

Hi, 

I checked it, it shows information about speed:” our best speeds” on both plans, but plan for ip14   Finished on 16/06/22, I don’t have option to upgrade now, it can be reason for that missing 5g? 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Radekradziu

If you call us on 150, the team will check the plan and let you know if this is 5G ready and help you change to a 5G plan if not 🙂

Leanne.

These mobile contracts don't just end, just the min. term expires. They are not fixed term contracts. After the min. term they just carry on at the same price on a rolling 30-days' notice basis until you explicitly cancel, upgrade or port your no. away. At which time the facilities don't change; if it was 5G before, it still will be. Also you ought to be able to upgrade now.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)