cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting IMEI number

EEruseless
Investigator
Investigator

Appalling response & service from EE stores online.

Ordered iPhone & the parcel has been tampered with.

I have requested for the IMEI number that’s on EE’s records as it’s not stated on the emailed invoice. I want to make sure there is no foul play as the item has clearly been accessed by someone!

Multiple emails sent to EE online as apparently, there is no phone number to contact EE stores on. 
Alls I’m requesting is the IMEI number so it can be cross checked. 

This should be a 5 min task at most!!

16 REPLIES 16
EEruseless
Investigator
Investigator

Appalling response & service from EE stores online.

Ordered iPhone & the parcel has been tampered with.

I have requested for the IMEI number that’s on EE’s records as it’s not stated on the emailed invoice. I want to make sure there is no foul play as the item has clearly been accessed by someone!

Multiple emails sent to EE online as apparently, there is no phone number to contact EE stores on. 
Alls I’m requesting is the IMEI number so it can be cross checked. 

This should be a 5 min task at most!!

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@EEruseless  there is no email address that you can use so you’ll never get a response if you find one.    If you need to call EE customer services, you dial 150 from your EE phone or  0800 9566000 from a none EE device. 

The IMEI number of the device is listed on the paperwork that you received. It’s also on the box so you can match this to the device. If you’re still within any doubt just factory reset the device.   

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Welcome to the EE Community, @EEruseless 🙂

You can also find the IMEI number on the delivery note that should be in the delivery bag.

James

EEruseless
Investigator
Investigator

I have the delivery note & there is a number on there but it doesn’t match the iPhone box IMEI number.

This suggests the phone has been swapped.

I have the delivery note & there is a number on there but it doesn’t match the iPhone box IMEI number.

This suggests the phone has been swapped.

If the phone has been swapped for another device, I am not comfortable using another potential FRAUDULENT device. 
Is there anyone who can actually help advise?

I know we are approaching Good Friday & weekend and the online help desk closes at 5pm & don’t work weekends. And then it’s Easter Monday.

Can someone please help resolve this before you are closed for the break. 

In response to your note about calling EE, I called yesterday and today & they advised to email enquire-store@ee.co.uk  as they are unable to help.

@EEruseless  Customer services do work weekends.    You need to report this asap.   The device has probably been swapped in transit.