cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverting a cancelled contract.

Ihaveaquestionz
Visitor

Hi,

I am the owner of a multi phone plan (ie different users with separate sims and numbers on it) .
Whilst trying (on the app) to cancel the contract for one of the numbers, and requesting their PAC number for transferral, I have received a text (to my number, not to the number being cancelled) detailing my billing for early account cancellation. 

The PAC has been used to change the number for said phone. 

The amount shown (on the text sent to my number) appears to be the amount for the total account cancellation, rather than just removing this one person via PAC transferral and their removal from the contract. 

Asides from the concerning text my number received, the only other text was that detailing the standard PAC to the number leaving the plan. 

So my questions are:

Have I truly cancelled my whole plan with all the different phone numbers on it? 
If so, is there a way to revert these changes before I received the early cancellation bill? 
(I’m aware in standard cases using the PAC number stops the 30 days notice, but this PAC number was only for one number on my plan, this surely matters?)
Is there any advice or solution I can use on the app or is your best advice to call EE customer support etc?

To clarify this is *not* just me requesting account cancellation information and being scared/confused by it. 
This plan is not dependent on this number being on it to qualify. 

1 REPLY 1
bristolian
Legend
Legend

PACs for multi-user accounts can't normally be requested online, it must be done via CS.

A PAC is only actioned when given to the recipient provider - a mere request for it will provoke no further action beyond being given the code.