cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unfair charges

uchesanchez
Visitor

Just feel like i have been robbed today by ee, i had an international minutes add on which i had to top up when it ran out at end of october now ee claim i called a country not included in the list when there was meant to be a spending cap on my account, i made over 20 calls regarding this issue. the staff didnt have a clue why my bill was going up instead they lied some staff were so rude, promised to investigate but never returned calls, practically every staff says something different they would escalate the case then close it without my consent in the end i got so exhausted and accepted and made partial payment which feels like ive been robbed off my hard earnings. 

people be careful theres something going on at ee that never used to be seems like they need funds by any means dont fall for traps, get any conversation confirmed in writing because the will do everything possible not to provide phone calls or any evidence to prove they were in  the wrong very very sad!!!!

1 REPLY 1
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @uchesanchez 

I am very sorry to hear of your experience. 

Have you raised a complaint using the online form

If you complete the form our complaints team will investigate your complaint and see what they can do to help. 

Leanne.