cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

early upgrade

onyaface
Visitor

wanted to upgrade my phone early but seem ya cannot do it online now . just seem to get a option to trade my old phone . i  dont want to do that . but paying some upfront to get one early used to be fine wich is what i wanted to do. has that option been removed . and we have a very small selection of phones to choose from on the ee site unless ya want 15 versions of th same apple phone , but i like android and not alot to choose from unlike other phone networks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@onyaface  yes you can upgrade early online and yes you can keep your current device.  Your EE account will show you what you’ll need to pay to upgrade early, you’ll also have to have a more expensive tariff then your currently have.   If you want a cheaper tariff you’ll have to call customer services so you can be told the fee to pay off your current tariff.  The early upgrade fee is different ( cheaper) to what it’ll cost to pay off your tariff.     You don’t have to trade in a device. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@onyaface  yes you can upgrade early online and yes you can keep your current device.  Your EE account will show you what you’ll need to pay to upgrade early, you’ll also have to have a more expensive tariff then your currently have.   If you want a cheaper tariff you’ll have to call customer services so you can be told the fee to pay off your current tariff.  The early upgrade fee is different ( cheaper) to what it’ll cost to pay off your tariff.     You don’t have to trade in a device. 

Hi I’m trying to upgrade early online but the page doesn’t work 

I’m trying to upgrade early but it doesn’t let me do it I want to pay the fee as well but doesn’t let me do it the page doesn’t work 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mihailradev2001 

Thanks for coming here. 

Can you try using another browser, does the same happen? 

Do you get an error message?

Leanne 🙂