cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling a contract

jamescunny
Contributor
Contributor

Why can’t I cancel a contract once it’s finish online but if I was to leave and join another network I can.

shouldn’t be allowed especially as I have multiple accounts don’t really want to go through 150 and have to explain why Is there a genuine reason as to why this is the case.Also in the upgrade options I have no sim only option hence the requirement to cancel. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@jamescunny  Sim only are there you just have to select sim only and it’ll show what EE offer for sim only. 

And “because I want to” is the only answer you have to give when being ask why you want to terminate 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

It's the way it is with every network. This isn't EE specific. 

You don't need to give them a genuine reason, just say I am calling to cancel I don't want/need to explain to you why just can we go ahead with cancellations.

But its at this point where they may be able to give you a deal you may be interested in. It's up to you whether you want to hear the deal they can give you.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

@jamescunny  Sim only are there you just have to select sim only and it’ll show what EE offer for sim only. 

And “because I want to” is the only answer you have to give when being ask why you want to terminate