cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel contract

Innes78
Explorer

When do you think the app will be working so I can cancel my contract? Worst provider I have ever used and this is supposed to be the best? £90 a month for no phone signal and pathetic Internet access. And before you say we're doing maintenance in your area, I work up and down the country and its the same everywhere. Just not good enough. 21 million people being rinsed 

3 REPLIES 3
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Innes78 : You can't cancel via the app, working or not. If you are wanting to cease your mobile contract completely you need to phone EE giving 30 days notice of cancellation of your contract. Otherwise if you intend to move to another network, either taking your existing no. with you or not, get your PAC or STAC respectively from EE & give it to your new provider. If you are still within your min term you will be liable to pay early termination fees for the rest of the term. It will basically be months left x monthly charge - 4%. 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Innes78 , if that were the case, then many more would be complaining. I have been up to London, Gatwick and around my area, and have had good signal, unless obviously going through a tunnel on the train, so maybe it is something to do with your phone or SIM card, that could be causing the problem? There are always some areas where there is little to no signal.

Just to add, the app does work, there are many threads already written what to do if there is a problem with the app.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Well that is the case. Iv been to Cornwall, Cheshire, lancashire and
Heathrow this week and only Heathrow was good