Call back

Jammymarsh
Investigator
Investigator

I’ve been waiting for a call back regarding my phone bill. As calls are recorded I was told something about my bill and someone was going to look at it. Today at 9 am. I haven’t received any texts or emails or phone calls. I’m also still currently waiting on a new sim that was dispatched last week and I still haven’t received it

8 REPLIES 8
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Jammymarsh , it is bank holiday weekend, so that may be why you have not heard from customer service, but you may have to ring them again.

As for the SIM card, they are sent out by second class post, so depending when last week, will depend when you will receive it.

I suggest you wait until tomorrow, when bank holiday is over and see if you have received the SIM card. If you are near an EE high street store and can get to one from tomorrow, as not sure they would be open today, go there with a photo ID and they will be able to supply you with one and you can then discuss your issue regarding your phone bill.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

I’m not sure why they would say they are going to call on Monday knowing it’s bank holiday that’s a bit odd

@Jammymarsh , I would give them time, as they may be busy and may still be looking into this, the day is not over yet, especially if they said they would call you back today.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

@Jammymarsh   Any one can forget it’s a bank holiday when they told you this.   

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Jammymarsh

I am sorry to hear this. 

Since your post yesterday morning have you received a call back?

Katie

No , no call back and still no SIM card 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for getting back to me @Jammymarsh

If you have not received a call back by this afternoon I would recommend getting back in touch. 

Failure to receive a call back means agent feedback can be passed on. 

Regarding your SIM, SIMs are posted via Royal Mail which can take 3-5 days. 

Do you have an EE Store near by?

Speak soon, 

Katie

I will do. As for the sim it has been five working days 

it was dispatched last week