MLow1996
Investigator
Investigator

Hi I’ve recently got wifi with Ee and can’t access wifi controls 

7 REPLIES 7
Sowlar
Investigator
Investigator

Having the same issue. Although mine is telling me it is because I am not connected to my home WiFi which I am. 💁‍♂️

1000031191.jpg

 Wifi is working fine but still not able to access WiFi controls.

asteaman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I've been having the same issue since Nov 23.My complaint concerning no Wifi Controls has been escalated up to executive complaints since 14 Feb 24.Todate I've been informed that up dates to the app(android and OS)have fixed the issues concerning wifi controls.Well not for me still not working,no matter how many times I turn the Hub off and on and delete and reinstall the ee app on various devises.

I wonder how many other ee customers are suffering the same issue,or is it just effecting BT customers who have switched over.

I still can't access mine and I'm an old ee customer.

No not just old BT customers as I've only had EE for 3months and have never been with BT.

It's now not affecting me, a legacy EE Fibre Plus (FTTC) cust. Not so long ago it used to show Manage & WiFi Controls (not relevant to legacy users) but it then failed with "You don't have permission to access this" (a nonsense since it wasn't even relevant). Now with the latest update that has gone away & the EE app now acts for me as it used to do before all this EE New BB folderol.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
qucharsky
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Multiple sources were told by agents including me that an official fix is due to be rolled out on 25th let’s hope this works otherwise there will be violence 😹

Let's hope so! I have even tried accessing the router via the pc and it just spins doesn't even ask me for login details. 

What don't EE want me to see 🤣