Wi-Fi

MrsD53
Explorer

We have moved from BT to EE. I know they are now the same but do I continue to use my BT wi-fi login or should I have a new EE one 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mustrum
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@MrsD53  For your WIFI password, if you have been given a new router then you should use the details from the new router.

However it seems some people do not get a new router, if you are one, then just carry on using the details from the router you are using.

If you mean something else, do let us know.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Do you mean the router's BB PPPoE Username & pwd? If so, they are the same as BT's.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Mustrum
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@MrsD53  For your WIFI password, if you have been given a new router then you should use the details from the new router.

However it seems some people do not get a new router, if you are one, then just carry on using the details from the router you are using.

If you mean something else, do let us know.

Told we are keeping original router so question answered. Thanks 

Mustrum
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Thanks @MrsD53  glad we could help.