Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unrecognised device connected

MRSG1
Investigator
Investigator

Screenshot_20231218-213839~2.png

Hi, first time poster. I've been having problems with broadband which is getting sorted now but as a result I've been logged on to router admin. On connected devices there is a Samsung Galaxy A50 connected to both 2Ghz and 5Ghz with 3 different IP addresses. No one in the house has an A50 and I can't remove it as it's showing connected. There is also an Xbox (not Xbox one which is what we have) connected. (The unknowns are likely smart TV and Motorola phone.) Can I find out what these devices are and disconnect them?  Thanks in advance 

4 REPLIES 4
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @MRSG1 

Just check the MAC address for the device and the connected phones on your network. Same for the Xbox. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Thank you I'll go back in and do that, but what should they be? Sorry, don't really understand the MAC. I've added a screenshot of the event log to original question 

MRSG1
Investigator
Investigator

Figured out the galaxy is an old phone my youngest been playing with 🙈😂 just the Xbox now I'm not sure of

I understand now, they should be the same 🙈 sorry stressful day lol