cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't get on to Broadband Shop

Wolf666
Explorer

Same here. Been trying to upgrade from 300 ti 500 for a week. Loads of phone calls and spoken to 3 managers. 3 times they have upgraded it and will go live in 24hrs. Nothing happened.  Absolute joke ! I swapped from sky to EE broadband and I'm going around in circles.  Will probably cancel my contract and go back to sky. 

3 REPLIES 3
Daniel-S
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Wolf666,

I am so sorry that you haven't been able to get the help that you need.

I'm going to send you a private message that we can reply back to you through. We'll check and see if we can help you.

Thank you

Daniel-S

Wolf666
Explorer

Been trying to upgrade my 300 broadband tp 500. Nearly 3 weeks over 30 calls and hours on phone. And still they can't sort out the problem . Opened up complaints now. Was with sky . Now I wish I stayed with them. How can it be so hard to upgrade from 300 to 500 broadband  ? It's an absolute joke. Going to ring cancellations later. UNBELIEVABLE  !

@Wolf666 : I have created your very own thread as you keep latching on to threads that have nowt to do with your query. That will make it clearer for users to be able to hep you..

Were you able to respond to @Daniel-S 's PM?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)