cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too many boxes

LauraH23
Investigator
Investigator

We have just joined EE TV. We have three extra mini boxes. I have just had a message on our Main Pro Box saying we have too many boxes on our Broadband. How do I fix this please? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Due to the issues you had during ordering @Riddellms your account was only configured with 1 extra box.  I've corrected this now.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@LauraH23  I’m sure you can only have 2 mini boxes plus the pro box.  

Not sure why they’ve said we can have three then and sent us three 🤷🏻‍♀️ they’ve said a few things that weren’t quite right. Looks like I’ll be calling back again to moan. 

You initially asked for 3 extra boxes, but only sent 2 - because this is all the system would allow on one order.  You then called again to complain that one was missing, so the agent ordered another one - they shouldn't have done this, as 3 boxes in total is the maximum you can have on one account.  This is why it's telling you that you have too many.

You can just acknowledge the message to transfer the subscription to the box you're currently using, but it'll remove it from one of the others each time.  You won't be able to use all 4 boxes at the same time.

@LauraH23  Perhaps just take the win that you have 3 boxes and accept that you can not watch all the boxes at once.     If you call back you might be requested to return one.   

Thanks for this. We’ll make it work. Just a little frustrating the person who sold us the TV package wasn’t very honest with us. Told us a few things that just weren’t true.  Never mind. Thanks for coming back to me. 

Hi @DarrenDev 

I’ve  only got 2 mini boxes and the main box but I still get this message almost every time I switch on a box. Is there a fix my end I can try? 

Many thanks,

Matt

Due to the issues you had during ordering @Riddellms your account was only configured with 1 extra box.  I've corrected this now.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

That’s fantastic. Thanks so much @DarrenDev