cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open reach cancelling orders

Paully192
Explorer

Horrendous experience with EE. 3 orders placed for a broad band router each time Iv been told by EE it would be sorted and open reach cancels it because they don’t recognise my post code even though they sent a router here weeks ago. EE no help they sound baffled and advise me it will be sorted and yet it never is. Apparently every Monday I should just spend over an hour ordering a new router only for it to be cancelled and repeat the same cycle. It’s not on at all

2 REPLIES 2
Mustrum
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Paully192   do you have a broadband or phone service at the moment?

Is it a new build that has yet to be connected to the Openreach network?

There will be a logical reason for orders being rejected, so just trying to help you work out what the issue is.

Could you post the results from the BTW DSL checker  use your phone number if you have one, or the address check if not = post the results but hiding your number or address.

Done all that mate. EE just sound baffled, haven’t got a clue why open reach keep cancelling, they promise they will look into it and get back to me and nobody does and when you phone them they just shrug and advise you to re-order. Spending an hour every Monday morning ordering something that keeps getting cancelled and the answer is just keep trying? Ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone