cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New EE Broadband

BruserB
Visitor

I am attempting to move our one landline and broadband from BT to EE. We spoke to an advisor and have received a new modem and digital phones. I have plugged in the modem and get a signal. We have also had an email saying my first bill has been issued, however  when I try to view  it does not recognise my details. I have spoken to several advisors and they say I don't have an account! if so where did the kit come from. Our signal round the house was not great with BT and we had installed BT relay units which helped. They don't seem to work when I plug them in to the new unit so service is limited. Tried phoning BT and EE just going round in circles

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@BruserB : They mean you haven't registered a MyEE a/c for your BB.

Which BT WiFi discs have you? The white BT Whole Home WiFi should work with EE routers. The black BT Complete Wi-Fi discs cannot be used with any router other than a BT Smarthub 2.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
David-M
EE Community Support Team

Hi @BruserB 

Is this for a business or residential account?

Cheers

David