cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about ordering broadband / tv

Naser_twest
Visitor

Hello

i have many queetion, for now i have only sim that i am using with ee, and i am intersted to move from sky to ee

If i ordered broadband with tv, and after completing the order will EE get amount from the orginial price of the package after ordering the tv and broadband (lets say my package included with netflix and discovery and now tv) does ee will take amount of money after ordering confirmation from my direct debit ? 
and lets say they will took money after the order confirmation directly, and  my direct debit date is 1  every month, they will take payment at 1 may or they wil’ take only after installation made, 

so my question are clear, i hope someone answered me,

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Naser_twest : There should not be any initial payment when your order is confirmed. Your contract will start when the BB is installed and you start paying for it monthly in advance by DD. Your 1st payment might include any installation fees. 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)