My bill

grahamcraig1980
Investigator
Investigator

I'm having real issues using the EE online billing service. Why is it that EE send a text with a link that doesn't seem to work? 

I've searched all through the site and app and cannot view or pay my bill anywhere? 

4 REPLIES 4
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @grahamcraig1980 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Please see our How Do I Pay My Phone Bill? | Billing Help | EE page for ways to make a payment for your account. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Thanks but that's no good either. I can get to that page but there still
isn't any billing information specific to my account and neither is there a
way of making a payment.

Furthermore, my EE phone service where I live has been terrible the past
few weeks so I can't even use my phone to call EE directly.

I NEED TO PAY MY MONTHLY BROADBAND AND TELEPHONE BILL!!

PLEASE HELP AS I WILL LOSE MY WIFI AND BE UTTERLY STUCK!!!
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @grahamcraig1980 

Can you access your EE account?

You can call us on 150 from your EE phone, or 0330 123 1105 from another phone to make the mobile and broadband bill payments. 

You can check for any reported signal issues for the area on the EE Coverage & Network Status Checker | Check your signal if you select 'check status'.

Leanne. 

@grahamcraig1980 : You can pay your Home BB bill from your online EE: Home > Manage BB > Payments > MAKE A PAYMENT

But don't you have a Direct Debit or direct card payment set up anyway?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)