cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT/EE TV box

Tracyt1177
Explorer

The worst ee tv will never get that again think they can just go into peoples banks and over charge them so think the government needs to know as am

disabled and last time they took all my money I just paid my bill last week according to my bank and banks don’t lie just ee who lies so there getting no more money av cancelled it all I will just stick with bt as I’ve never had a problem with bt until they decided to take ee on bad choice for BT customers they charged me 100 pound for two boxes that I didn’t ask for told me I had 100 pound credit left to pay the next bill and nope never seen the 100 pounds back either disgusting company never again shocking and want to take more money when av just paid them soa bank will never give them another penny as my bank noticed three times per month they have been take hundreds of pounds of me well no more am leaving this crappy ee tv box be done with it all disgusting behaviour n what happened to my money so now my banks doing a fraud investigation so deal with tht ee

3 REPLIES 3
Tracyt1177
Explorer

Yeh your right ee has been going in my bank taking hundreds of pounds when it doesn’t belong to them so am defo leaving the ee tv box as you have to pay for eny thing u watch while I pay my own apps so defo don’t buy ee tv pure rip offs

@Tracyt1177  Anything that’s not part of your subscription with EE has its own subscription if you choose to take it.    You can have subscription services including and you can change them every 30 days if you choose too. 

Paddy-B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Tracyt1177,

Thank you for posting. I've moved your comment onto its own thread as the last topic had been marked as solved. I'm sorry if you feel you've been incorrectly charged by EE. If you send me your information, I'll take a look at the details of your complaint.

I have sent you a private message with instructions for how to contact the team.  

Thanks,

Paddy