cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent broadband

Andy_Mullin
Explorer

Hi all

I  am starting to get fed up with my broadband connection.....the router keeps dropping out

( orange lights flashing etc) and it is now happening several times an hour over the past few day, and when I try to contact ee

It gets passed to be who then say its not them I need to contact, so I try to contact ee again and so the circle continues....get your act together....any help would be appreciated 

3 REPLIES 3
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Which EE BB product do you have? How long have you had it? Which router were you given?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Andy_Mullin
Explorer

Hi....I am on full fibre that I purchased at my local EE shop but when I try to contact EE, they say its BT.....BT then says its EE. Im just going in circles by text

Neil-O
EE Community Support Team

Hi, @Andy_Mullin I'm sorry you're experiencing a problem with your connection dropping, whats the name of the package you've got? It should be on your order confirmation emails and will help us direct you to the right support team for the service you have.

When the connection drops do you notice the LOS light on the white Openreach box changing colour or flashing?

Thanks

Neil