cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm leaving BT and EE, returned the router and all...

JacobW121
Investigator
Investigator

I'm leaving BT and EE, I returned their devices about 2 weeks ago and still haven't had notification of them being returned.

Is this usually a long process as I don't want to be charged?

4 REPLIES 4
JimM11
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@JacobW121 When you returned all of the equipment, did you keep the proof of postage, if so you should have been able to track the item, will let you know that it was delivered. Would not rely on any company informing you whether received or not.

Got it for one, but was in a rush when dropping off the other and forgot to ask. Its a shame tracking numbers/postage labels aren’t sent to the email too.

JimM11
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@JacobW121 I agree with that for sure, see to many people have issue with returned items, so i do note in package, camera photo of items in box, photo label on package, and check tracking all the way. Must be the none believer in me.....

It's the only way that there is proof that takes any argument away from it unless someone say's got empty box, then you are into weight of item sent, so not had that at least yet. Hope it all gets sorted you have no other way to find out as far as i can see.

I’ve luckily found the proof of postage for the second box sent back. That was delivered 2 days after it was sent so I’m hoping the first one is the same. 

I’ll adopt your way of doing things and take pictures of every step from now on. Thanks for the help, much appreciated!