cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ee broadband slower and wifi controls dont work

Cwtighty09
Visitor

Any1 eles swapped from bt to ee and found although promised faster speeds ect ect its actually a lot slower?    Also wifi blackspots in the house although I didn't with bt.      And the the wifi controll app doesn't work after a number of phone calls reseting hub deleting app ect ect its still won't work.

Wish I stayed with bt

2 REPLIES 2
qucharsky
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Multiple sources were told by agents including me that an official fix is due to be rolled out on 25th let’s hope this works otherwise there will be violence 😹

monitorcurve
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yep a lot slower now, before on BT the router (BT Home hub) was syncing at 80mb down and 20mb upload, but now with the transfer to EE and using the EE router the sync speed on the router has dropped down to 66mb down and 11mb up. And the Qube "engineer" read Router restarter and factory resetter, says this is perfectly fine because it hits the minimum speed and they are not interested in what it was before and have no explanation for the speed drop.

EE rolled out a firmware upgrade for their router and it's messed up the CSS/styling of the connect devices listed on the router page, which still hasn't been fixed.

So a really really bad experience going from BT to EE so far