cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband billing and smart hub

Gavin97
Visitor

Hi there,

I was transferred from BT broadband earlier this year when renewing multiple mobile contracts (wife and children).

This was all very efficiently done in one telephone transaction, from which I received new sims / phones and smart hub etc shortly after.

i can access my mobile billing via the app, but have been unable to “link” the broadband or indeed access any billing - email link takes me to mobile bill!

I have phoned 150 multiple times to no avail, last time to be told a manual form would need to be “actioned” to correct it- and to give it 5 working days( that was weeks ago)

Also regarding tge “smart hub “- unfortunately I can’t comment on how smart it is because whilst the WiFi is working and connected, I am unable to access it to manage screen time etc for my teenagers ( of course they re living their best lives meantime)

I have tried reinstalling apps, re booting WiFi etc to no avail- 150 haven’t been helpful, “there’s a few bugs “

help someone please

1 REPLY 1
Paddy-B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Gavin97,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you can view or manage your Broadband account through the My EE App. Please send me your details and I'll get this investigated.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  

Thanks,

Paddy