cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 pro max delivery

Morgan49
Investigator
Investigator

Ordered 14 pro max, 128gb in gold on 17th October. Website stated at the time and still does, to expect dispatch within 21 days. Today is the 21st day and still no update. Has anyone received theirs from round about the same order date? Ive had no update since the order was placed apart from me having to chase for updates myself, and even then you get lied to or be told the exact same update. Why can’t we just be told where we are in the queue? 

13 REPLIES 13
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Morgan49  You might not be aware but iPhone pros are manufactured in China and that’s gone in to lockdown thus pushing back production on a highly in demand device to start with. EE doesn’t manufacture the device it’s made by Apple who have since launch day have had a backlog of orders and can not produce them quick enough and now Covid strikes again causing lockdowns in China.    
YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ THIS  

Apple doesn’t just manufacture this device from EE.  

I’m fully aware of that, but that doesn’t answer my questions asked. Thanks anyway

@Morgan49  It says “usually dispatched” not that it “will be dispatched”    Or “expect dispatch”. For the 128Gb gold version 

971A5085-7CCD-49CB-B4A9-206E0014E0EF.png

@Chris_B which should be re-worded to ‘will not be dispatched within or after 21 days’ ‘expect dispatch when the iPhone 15 is released’

@Morgan49   So ordering a device that is in demand and in sort supplies as manufacturing can not keep up with  worldwide demand is EEs fault because you don’t have yours yet.   You seem to think that EE are keeping this device from you.   They can not just get more than what is sent to them and they don’t know what they’ll get until they get that shipment.  And you want an update on when you’ll get the model type you ordered,  EE don’t know how many of that type they’ll get until they get them in.    How can they you give an update when they don’t know what they get in at any one time.  

EE might not even receive the model type you ordered for a week and you want EE to say when you’ll get it.

HOW DO THEY DO THAT.  

@Chris_B surely they know how many have been ordered and how many are coming in on the shipment. It’s like placing an order anywhere. You know when and what it is you’ve ordered? Plus surely the warehouse or someone somewhere has a list of customers in the queue waiting as we are being advised they are being dispatched on a first come first serve basis. Well how do they know who has came first if there’s no list that we can’t be told we’re we are on it🤨
It wouldn’t be much of an issue if I hadn’t of been lied to 4 times by EE. I have never had an issue with EE up until this point! Would also help if we aren’t advised of 21 days. The website/staff should be advising that there’s a delay and cannot give a timeframe. Advising of a timeframe and then not meeting the timeframe is going to cause more hassle. 

Darius1212
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

80153D6E-B91A-4175-9308-E6A9C9843370.png

Darius1212
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

My order still says expect delivery within 28 days and I’m waiting 5 weeks already. 

Millow
Explorer

Hi! It would be useful if you guys let us know if and when you received your iPhone… 

Thank you.