cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No incoming calls on apple watch

chrissied
Contributor
Contributor

I have recently taken out a new Apple Watch plan with EE - I have a pay monthly account for my pay phone.  I cannot get the watch to accept incoming calls when not with phone but it will make outgoing calls .  I have tried to ring EE tech support and keep getting cut off when in the queue - I am so exasperated with the lack of support.  I previously had a plan for my watch but wasn't using it so ended that plan.  I have removed the plan from my watch and started the new one.  I have since reset my watch, paired and unpaired and still no success.  Can someone PLEASE help??

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @chrissied 

Welcome to the community.

It sounds like you've tried a lot of the things we'd usually recommend here. The technical support team need to check how everything is set up from our side. Have you tried the live chat service on our contact us page?
Chris

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @chrissied 

Welcome to the community.

It sounds like you've tried a lot of the things we'd usually recommend here. The technical support team need to check how everything is set up from our side. Have you tried the live chat service on our contact us page?
Chris

Hi. I’ve never seen a live chat function on the web, only the phone number. I will try to use that. Thanks