cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 14 pro

Vickilawrence
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi all can any1 help...... im thinking of upgrading to this phone however my bug bare on previous iphones was the notification sound despite being on full was significantly lower say than ringtone...... is it still the same on this particular model .... dont wanna change and end up with same bug bare. Thank u

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Vickilawrence , do you have the latest IOS version? Have you checked the Focus  in settings? You can also add apps and phone numbers if the phone numbers are not in your favourites, you will then get the notification sound. 

Remember with Focus, there is do not disturb, sleep, work or you can add your own, or make sure none of these are on. Hope this helps, you can also check on Apple what I am writing about if you are still confused.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Vickilawrence , have you checked in settings, sounds and haptics, you should be able to decide how loud you want them, and obviously on the side of the phone, turn the volume up or down as necessary.

I have to say that I do not have the problem you are writing about, I can hear notifications ok, some apps, though can vary as to how loud the sound is, maybe also choose a different notification sound, where it is possible.

As to the latest phone, I cannot comment, as I do not have it, I am on IPhone 12 Pro Max and will remain with that one for the next year or two.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

@Schockwave hi i havent got this yet..... when i had the 12 or 13 model...... i would have settings set correctly and volume on loudest yet no matter the tone i still would miss some notifications say if was sleep... there seemed to b a difference between the ringtone volume and the notification volume despite both on full???.... yet on the Samsungs and volumes for ringtones and notifications set on full would wake me ( i need to leave volume on incase of emergencies ) 

Hope that bit clearer thank u

@Vickilawrence , do you have the latest IOS version? Have you checked the Focus  in settings? You can also add apps and phone numbers if the phone numbers are not in your favourites, you will then get the notification sound. 

Remember with Focus, there is do not disturb, sleep, work or you can add your own, or make sure none of these are on. Hope this helps, you can also check on Apple what I am writing about if you are still confused.

Здравствуйте  я гражданин  Таджикистан  я смогу  забрать  кридит  айфон 14 про

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Shahzod94.

Can we help you with anything regarding an iPhone 14 Pro?

Jon

@Shahzod94 you messaged me and this is what he wrote and believe that is what he has written here in the forum:

“Hello, I wanted to know I am a citizen of Tajikistan now I live and work in the UK I can buy an iPhone 14 pro by credit”

Do you mean you want to get a pay as you go or contract phone?

For contract phones, this will depend on your credit rating, this is a public forum and we would not be able to tell, you would have to try and order one yourself or speak to customer service.