cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade in

courtneyc281097
Visitor

Hi 

can i still trade in my iPhone 11 if my speaker isn't working fully. you can hardly hear anything when on the phone but as soon as you put it on loud speaker it is fine. Just looking to upgrade which i am due one as i have an hearing impairement and cant hear it very well. 

any help would be great. 

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@courtneyc281097   If the upgrade includes a trade offer that trade in device has to be fully working with no issues.   
you can still trade in though but you’ll get less for the device because of the issues.  You’ll can get a cash return or you can use that payment towards any monthly bills as it can be paid back on to your EE account 

The loudspeaker isn’t the ear piece that’s on the phone its two separate speakers. You’ll probably find the ambient sound sensors on your device are blocked with fluff which is why you have problems when you’re using the earpiece to listen to anyone on the phone..  there is small hole on the back of the device near the camera.  You might be able to clean it just by putting a vacuum hose against it. You could also do this with the piece on the device.