cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 14 pro max not arrived + return of phone

Razunknown
Explorer

Just checking if anyone has same issue. I received confirmation of an iphone 14 pro max upgrade order on 2 Oct and it’s now 15 Oct. I was told by EE sales that it would be me at the latest on Weds 5th Oct. Problematically I’m being reminded that if I don’t return my old phone I lose the offer for reduction of my monthly bill. I use the phone for creative work and require it before weds this week. 

Customer since 2009 but think it may be time for a change.

4 REPLIES 4
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Razunknown.

I'd recommend getting in touch with our Customer Care team about this.

They'll be able to give you an update on your order and also help with the return messages.

Jon

Thanks, Jon. I rang Customer Care for the second time on Saturday.  Same interaction as last time - escalated but no indication on timing on when things will be sent. Also new plan has bigger data package and I've not switched over and am running out of data for this month. Doesn't appear this is going to arrive before Thursday 20th Oct. 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @Razunknown.

If you've logged it with our Customer Care team you should not lose the reductions on your bill.

If for any reason you do lose them, they'll be able to add them back on.

Jon

shenell
Visitor

Your bill will not change and your trade in process will not begin until you have received the phone. You can call ee if you wish to verify