cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 14 Pro max

Dikey123
Investigator
Investigator

Hello I've ordered a iPhone 14 Pro max 512gb in space Black on the 23/10/22 and im yet to here anything I was told on the phone at point of order that dispatch would be up to 21 days which has now passed any info from EE would be great

thank you 

Chris 

5 REPLIES 5
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Dikey123 ,

Welcome to the community,

This is not customer service and there is no account access.

You will receive notification from DPD the evening before delivery and another one on the day of delivery with a one hour window.

Bearing in mind, Apple are having problems delivering products, due to China’s strict Covid restrictions, which were only recently announced. 

I am a customer like you and have read this, as the factory where they are producing products has closed its doors to the outside world, many workers managed to escape, so also small workforce, from what I have read, so delays are inevitable, as EE do orders on a first come first serve, so you may want to ring customer service to find out about your order.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
tmhh1
Visitor

unbelievable 

I have spoken to customer services and they advised it could take up to another 14 days from today 

I ordered mine on 24th and STILL waiting. Absolutely fed up now,

Bmma2
Investigator
Investigator

Hello, any update regarding ur order